Monday, April 23, 2007

Tool Discography (Rare Items)
ToolGenre: Progressive
Albums:

*note: These are 100% LEGIT! 72826 is also refered to as the Tool EP. 728726 spells out Satan on the phone. The lyrics for "Sober" are different from the Undertow release. "Cold and Ugly" and "Jerk-Off" are the only studio versions in existence.
The Ænima Demos are from Paul D'Amour days. The songs are a bit different than those on the full length.
I haven't listened to Tales From the Darkside at this moment, so i can't offer any reviews on that.
The Undertow Outtakes are awesome!! There is a different version of Bottom, without Henry Rollins...AMAZING!!! Sober doesn't sound as full as the full length, but then again, these are just demos!! I will keepin my eyes open for anything else..
It has taken me a while to find this stuff. I felt it would be nice for all tool fans alike to get their hands on some of the early stuff. If you have something I don't have, please, upload it and I will add it on here. ENOY!!*

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for this!

SAmods said...

Tool!!! thanks alot man

Josef said...

I could only get the Undertow demos to download. Is there another way to download these?

Unknown said...

The URL for Tales of the Darkside shows to only be http:/// with nothing else, and I wasn't able to download the Ænima demos. But thanks for uploading the Undertow outtakes! The new Bottom is cool, but I didn't notice any difference at all in Swamp Song. Maybe it was just a slightly different mix or something. Thanks alot!

Unknown said...

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Encephale said...

Wicked, psyched to hear 72826!