Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Strength & Loyalty Pre-Releases
Genre: Rap/RnB/Gangsta Rap
Location: Cleveland, OH

1. Flow Motion II
2. Bumps in the Trunk
3. Wind Blow (No Vocals Last Half...kinda Low Quality)
4. I Tried
5. Lil' L.O.V.E.
6. C-Town
7. Order My Steps (Studio Rough Cut)
8. Order My Steps (Original)
9. Order My Steps (Original w/ Diff. Chorus)
10. Order My Steps (Original Studio Sample)
11. Streets
12. 9mm (Remix)
13. So Good, So Right
14. Sounds the Same
15. Never Forget Me

*Note: THIS IS 100% LEGIT!!! I am going to give FULL CREDIT out to the mods over on the Bone Thug Board!!! They provided me with this, I just happened to up it on the site and put it in the correct order as the song appears on the official cd.

"Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Strength & Loyalty Prereleases" Rapidshare

No comments: